If you're interested in functional programming, you might also want to checkout my second blog which i'm actively working on!!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Using XQJ API with Cocoon3

As my research pointed out XMLDB was a bit painfull to use as most xmldb implementations had quite specific API's to accomplish the same result. I instead turned my focus to the newer XQJ API which offers a JDBC alike approach to using XQuery.

Today I wrote a first draft version of an XQJGenerator accompanied from 2 basic unit tests. Although you have to be carefull that not all XQueries can be ported from XMLDB API to XQJ i managed to get the results extracted the way I wanted to.

XQJGenerator.java


XQJGeneratorTest.java


xquery1.xquery


demoboards1.xquery


test-application-context.xml


xquery1.xquery output


demoboards1.xquery output

No comments:

Post a Comment